Water Damage Dry Off
CLEANING AND SANITATION – LET EMERGENCY FLOOD CLEANUP DO THE DIRTY WORK
Even with proper cleaning on a regular basis, everyday traffic will wear on your tile and grout and change the way it looks. Over time dirt absorbs into the tile and porous grout lines causing a dull, dingy cast to your floor.
Tools and chemicals to clean tile and grout flooring can be expensive and the process to clean is very labor intensive. Without proper training on the various types of tile and grout you could end up doing permanent damage to your floor.
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
With a home investment as significant as your flooring, you need to safeguard its care. Protect your investment by calling Emergency Flood Cleanup for your tile and grout cleaning. Well trained, certified technicians have expertise in proper chemicals and cleaning methods. We have specialized tools that extract dirt and build up. We also use a sealer to provide ongoing protection. You could spend hours on your hands and knees scrubbing or you could call the Emergency Flood Cleanup Professionals for the highest quality service.
SEWER BACKUP RESTORATION
Sewage damage is an extremely serious problem, especially when the sewage water leaks inside of your home or business. This water is harmful because it contains fungi and bacteria and can cause severe sickness or discomfort.
Proper sewage cleanup techniques are required to return the building to a safe, useable place to live or work. Since sewage problems can happen at any time, Emergency Flood Cleanup offers 24 hour service 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Guaranteed Services by Knowledgeable Professionals Who Care,
Our sewage cleanup technicians adhere to the professional standard of the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We can immediately send them to locate your sewage leak, repair it, and treat all contaminated soil and building materials.
Our well-trained technicians can quickly remove sewer water, sewage and mud from both under and inside your property using state-of-the-art equipment. They can also treat all of the infected areas in order to prevent the spread of biohazards such as bacteria, viruses, parasites, fungi and mold.
Plus we guarantee all of our services. If one of our sewage cleanup services is not done right for whatever reason, we will come back and fix it until you are satisfied, Guaranteed.
The Dangers of Sewage Backup;
Sewage contains biohazards that can be spread to humans through skin contact and inhalation. Exposure to sewage can result in various health problems including:
- Weil’s Disease
- Legionnaires Disease
- Allergic Alveoli-tis
Fatal damage to kidneys, liver and blood
Don’t wait to call our properly-equipped, knowledgeable technicians to clean up and contain a potentially very dangerous “class three” black water spill.
Free Evaluation & Written Estimate
If you are in need of sewage cleanup for your home or commercial building, call us for a free estimate. Emergency
Flood Cleanup offers 24/7 service, every day of the year. Call now.
- Your Free Evaluation & Written Estimate includes
- Detailed evaluation of your situation
- Address your cleanup and restoration concerns
- Get your questions answered
- Estimate in writing
- No pressure, no obligation
To schedule your Free Estimate, call (602) 497-0988.
How Sewage Cleanup Works
We guarantee your sewage cleanup will be done right.
Our IICRC-certified technicians have been specially-trained to extract sewage, mud and sewage water. They will remove and properly dispose of porous materials including furniture, carpeting, bedding and any other items which have absorbed the sewage water.
After the sewage is gone, air movers are brought in to blow the moist air around the property. This is done so that our dehumidifiers can soak up the moist air to keep your home or commercial building dry while preventing mold growth.
If the items are nonporous, like tiles and hardwood floors, we can clean them. Our technicians will use eco-friendly microbial and bio-sides to totally cleanse the affected area. IICRC-certified cleanup procedures can also include using disinfectants that are IICRC approved to assure that the affected areas are once again safe. Our services include:
- Sewage Cleanup
- Complete Structural Drying
- Debris Removal
Causes of Sewage Problems
Sewage can invade your property in various ways. A broken sewer main, a flood and even an overflowing toilet can all lead to a smelly, filthy bio-hazardous mess. Moreover, sewage backup can cause dangerous black mold growth, which can be a huge health risk in and of itself.
The most common causes of sewage problems include:
- Solid Flushes – The most common cause of sewage backup is a blockage caused by things like dirt, hair, bones, kitty litter or grease accumulation – or by the flushing of solid objects that are too large for the pipes to handle like sanitary napkins and disposable diapers.
- Structural Defects – This includes problems with sewer service lines like holes, cracks, pipe collapses, sags along the line, misaligned pipe and offset or open joints.
- Tree Root Infiltration – Tree roots can enter the service pipe at joints and travel a long way, plugging the wastewater flow as it goes. These roots can additionally cause structural.
- Blockage of Sanitary Sewers – A blockage can occur in a city sanitary main and if this blockage is not detected in time then sewage from the main can back up through the floor drains into businesses and homes.
- Flooding of Sanitary Sewers – During heavy rains sewer lines often fill up with water faster than they drain, which can lead to a sewage backup as the water flows back through floor drains causing overflows.